Are you tired of unreliable landscapers or the trim, blow and go crews?
Your landscape deserves a knowledgeable and dedicated landscape maintenance service team that takes time and pride on how your property curb appeal looks. Our team maintains landscape not just for their aesthetic value, but to help promote long-term health as well. Whether it's monthly, weekly, quarterly, or just on an “as-needed basis”, we can provide you with a contract-free maintenance program that fits your needs. Our service will keep your landscape investment beautiful for years to come. We are not the typical mow, blow and go landscaper's you see around the neighborhood, we take pride in maintaining our properties and work hard to make them look their best year-round that's why we don't lock you down with a contractor have you pay in advance like others.
Our maintenance crews count with 2-3 knowledgeable crew members that are uninformed and well train each to perform different tasks. Our beautiful clean trucks haul enclosed trailers where our crew stores top of the line commercial equipment needed to take on any project they might encounter while visiting your property. We believe that image is everything and a well maintained, clean equipment makes our job easier and more professional. Unlike our competition some don't even own trailers they stack up all their dirty tools on the back of a pickup truck and call them self “Landscapers" if they don't care for their equipment what make you think they care about your landscape?
Our service will include;
Spring & Summer Mar-Oct
Fall & Winter Nov-Feb
1. 20-30mins per visit depending on property size & season of year
Scope of work
2. Provide all labor, materials, and equipment required to maintain landscape in an attractive curb appearance conditions
3. Turf areas mowed and edged weekly during the growing season, and as necessary during the winter months in order to maintain a neat appearance.
4. Fertilize lawn 2 x a year 1st February-March & 2nd September-October fertilizer / Pre-emergent & broadleaf applications are scheduled semi-annually and install with fertilizer
5. Aerate lawn around March-April
Bushes & Hedges
6. Trim and shape all bushes and hedges under 5ft as needed
7. Bushes or hedges taller than 6ft to be per bid basis
8. Trim lower branches off trees and palms under 5ft as needed
9. Remove suckers from trees under 5 feet
10. Trees or palms taller than 6ft to be per bid basis
11. Remove suckers from palm trees under 5ft (Example Sago, Phoenix Reclinata, Windmill, Mediterranean Fan and Pygmy Date)
12. Blow landscape debris out of landscape areas
13. Blow walkways and patio furniture and front yard curbing
14. Haul out debris created by crew trimming and blowing any other debris hauling per bid basis
Broadleaf and Grass-type only
15. Remove weeds and spray weeds (spray weeds smaller than a 3/4 of an inch, pull weeds larger than 1 inch) (Sprayed weeds will have a green or blue dye to indicate spraying was done)
16. Wild trees, bushes, palms or tree suckers needed removal from stump are per bid basis
17. Inspect drip irrigation system for leaks or other malfunctions and provide an estimate on major repairs needed. (Inspect one zone per visit either front or backyard) *Crew leader will turn on zone manually while servicing property then walk along landscape and inspect for leaks or clogged emitters if emitters are visible.*
18. Cap missing emitters, replace damage visible emitters when needed (provide an estimate if emitters need to be updated to larger gallon per hour emitter heads)
19. Adjust and replace damaged sprinkler spray nozzles when needed (spray nozzles only)
20. Provide an estimate when sprinkler head(s) needs to be replaced or repair
21. Adjust irrigation watering schedule each season and manage watering if controller is accessible. (If not provide an estimate on installing controller outside were it can be accessed by crew regularly)
22. Inspect and adjust irrigation system every visit if needed if accessible
23. Fertilize bushes 2 x a year 1st February-March & 2nd September-October fertilizer (Insert 2-4 fertilizer tablets in drip valve Y filter or granular fertilizer)
24. Properly regularly inspect for landscape pest and diseases. Pest and diseases treated only as needed with approved chemicals
Perennial & Annual plants
25. Trim down all perennial plants and haul debris
26. Rake landscape rock along most traffic areas as needed
27. Program landscape lighting transformer if any, each season or when needed
28. Inspect landscape lighting and provide estimate when repairs are needed
29. Clean surface debris from pool once landscape maintenance service is done
30. Annual color replace quarterly upon approval estimate
31. Service will be terminated when two overdue invoices are accumulated
32. Month to month no contracts
Call Us For A Free Estimate!
Why LandTeck Inc?
Our landscape maintenance service comes with an designated account manager that will contact you once a month. To follow up on your feedback on our service or to take in consideration any special requests you might have for our next visit. This is how we improve and provide a better service to each customer and property. Every customer and property has different expectations and we love to hear them. This is our secret to customer communication and better customer service.
Our rates start at $40.00 per yard.
However, your final per service rate is determined by a number of factors and will be reviewed once landscape has been evaluated.
Once your property has been evaluated and is ready for our landscape maintenance you will have a assigned day and estimated time of the week. That day & time will not change unless it falls in a holiday or rainy day. We would contact you and coordinate a new service date for your service.
We Offer The Following Single and Ongoing Services:
Weekly Yard Care – Service every week, up to 52 services in a calendar year
Yard Care – Service every other week, up to 27 services in a calendar year
Monthly Yard Care – Service once every four weeks, up to 13 services in a calendar year
Quarterly Yard Care – Service once every 3 months, up to 4 services in a calendar year
One Time Clean Ups - Call 2-3 days in advance
Small Landscape Upgrades & Refreshes – Note: larger projects are handled by our Landscape Dept.
Tree Work – including removals, installs, trimming
Palm Tree Trimming
Olive Tree Spraying*
Lawn mowing and Lawn Maintenance - Never worry about not having a yard with a beautiful maintained lawn again.
Winter Lawn Overseeding / Installations
Seasonal Flower Installations
Weed Control Treatments – Service twice yearly*
Scheduled Fertilization – including citrus, queen palms, roses, lawns & more!